GM Ben Finegold shows his own games from the 80’s and 90’s and talks about the three main things you can do when you know you’re winning.
This lecture was recorded on March 23rd, 2022, in Roswell, Georgia.
1) Ben Finegold vs. Robert Bemben, MI Open 1984. 2:40
2) Robert Fischer vs. Ben Finegold, Midwest Masters 1986. 14:20
3) Mihai Suba vs. Ben Finegold, Hastings 1988-89. 22:34
4) Ben Finegold vs. Lothar Vogt, Dortmund 1990. 32:31
5) Ben Finegold vs. Erik Knoppert, Antwerp 1991. 37:34
6) Christian Troyke vs. Ben Finegold, Groningen 1992. 44:54
Signup or gift a chess.com Premium membership to get access to their lessons, remove ads, improve your chess, AND help Ben at the same time!! Upgrade your chess.com membership or join! – http://go.chess.com/finegold.
Buy Merch today! https://ccscatlmerch.com/
Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/gmbenjaminfinegold
Please consider a donation at: https://atlchessclub.com/donate/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ben_finegold
#benfinegold #chess #ConvertingWinningPositions